CSBS is a partner with the OSEP funded National PBIS Technical Assistance Center and aims to develop the capacity of schools to build a positive school culture that promotes safe, predictable, positive teaching and learning environments.
We envision a world in which every child, family, and community member is given equitable opportunities to gain the knowledge and skills necessary to be a productive and contributing member of society. We believe cultivating change is best orchestrated through a systems-change approach that utilizes education as the platform for change and reflects multi-directional partnerships between educators, youth and families, community members, and policymakers.
- Education is the platform for social change
- In the ability of communities to transform the lives of its members
- By engaging educators and communities in systems change efforts we can collaboratively solve complex problems
Training, Coaching, and Support
- Tier 1 Implementation Support
- Tier 2 Implementation Support
- Tier 3 Implementation Support
- Bully Prevention
- Positive Classroom Behavior Supports
- Coaching For Change
- Data Based Decision Making
- Supports for Students With Disability
- Equity and in a Tiered-Framework
- Family Engagement
- High School Implementation
- Juvenile Justice and Alternative Settings
- Mental Health/Social-Emotional Well-Being
- Restraint & Seclusion – Preventing within a Tiered Framework
- Sample State Guidance Modules
- Substance Misuse Prevention
- Trauma Informed Practices
We recognize the importance of using implementation science to guide our support. We focus on the "HOW" as a way to support sustainable implementation of initiatives within the educational setting.
We utilize the public health prevention model to support organization of resources to increase efficiency and effectiveness in an effort to scale up evidence-based.
We support fluency with data-informed decision making at micro, and macro levels.
We focus on building local capacity as a means for sustaining the implementation journey.
We seek to develop partnership with education systems, organizations, community leaders, educators, families, and youth.
We recognize the value of building networks among implementers who share similar needs as an integral part to sustainability.